Bob The Necromancer is the main protagonist of the game. He deals only tap-damage and does not auto attack by default. He is the first listed on the monster list, before the Zombie Horde.
Bob can summon minions to aid him in the battle. He also can shoot magic missiles and fireballs using his staff. Bob is the only one who can wear custom hats, kill villagers and attempt to beat Challenges.
- Cool toys
- Cool music
- His cool friends
- Being cool
- Boring people
- Vegetables (potatoes don't count)
- Local TV
According to Bob, he was raised and born in West Badlandia on the lavapits where he spent most of his days. He got into a fight with the devil and she kicked Bob and his zombies-buddies to the Goodlandia.
Laziness Editv1.03.047 Sloth's Form does wake Bob up.
There are some items in the game that enhance Bob's abilities:
- Necro Sword increases Bob's damage per tap.
- Spectral Scimitar increases skull value dropped from villagers.
There are items that only have effect when Bob is asleep:
- Power Potion increases everyone damage including Bob.
- Ultima Potion increases everyone more damage including Bob.
- Elixir of Madness increases everyone even more damage including Bob.
- Teeth of Doom increases skull value.
- Vampire's Blood multiplies skull value.
- A Bad Seed increases taps before waking up Bob.
- Casual Coconut increases taps greatly before waking up Bob.
List of quotes appearing when upgrading Bob:
- Let's get them!
- Awww yeah!
- Bob mostly interacts with The Black Lich due to the Arcane Laboratory, which makes them "best buddies".
- The second skill Sloth's Form is a reference to sloths which are known for their laziness, or the Deadly Sin of Sloth. This is due to the active skill sending down a rain of fireballs, with each fireball dealing full tap damage. This allows the player to be idle, however player may still tap to deal additional damage.
- Bob's Halloween 2016 costume is a reference to Bob Ross - widely known as the creator and host of The Joy of Painting.
- Bob is a huge fan of Darude. He was at one of Darude's concerts.