"Hand-forged by the Dark Prince himself in the sombrest nights of the deepest layers of hell, it is the zenith of everything evil... but holy hell he's annoying."
Carl the Monolith is one of Bob's Minions. He is the only minion which doesn't attack directly, but instead Carl triples DPS of all other monsters for each level.
Carl is purple colored manalith with backpack and cap hat that is colored green with white. What's in his backpack? Severed body parts ripe for a dark ritual? Lost souls of a lost civilization lost in space? A dark portal to the source of his demonic powers?
Fidget spinners, like gallons of fidget spinners. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE HANDS CARL, WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY.
To have access to Carl the Monolith one needs to have The Tomb King at least at level one.
There are some items in the game that influence on Carl the Monolith's abilities.
- Empty Turtle Shell starts Carl the Monolith with +1 level.
- Strange Diamond adds 10% to Carl the Monolith's bonus.
- Golden Trophy reduces Carl The Monolith's cost by 10%.
These items refrence Carl the Monolith, but do not affect his abillities.
- Carl's Toenails item from Succubus's Heart Store
- Carl's Birthday Card gift for Bob from Carl the Monolith.
- Carl has no attack animation.
- Carl is the only minion without any damage.
- Carl has the ability to raise the damage of all other tap and non-tap-Monster. He multiplies all damage by three for each level.
- Carl's price for level up is much higher than others. The price for the next level is the old price multiplied by 25.
- Carl has no active or passive skills.
List of sentences when you level up Carl The Monolith:
- I'm Helping
- So Radical!
- Carl's design was inspired by black monolith from Space Odyssey movie.
- Carl's name came from Rugrats.
- Developers wanted to make this new minion most terrifying thing, until Lachhh drew funny face on it and we got what we have now...
- Prior to v1.03.021 Carl's max level was 10. Then he was uncapped which means that players can level him up as many times as they want. #FreeCarl
- Carl has the old version of quote bubble that is animated.
- Halloween 2016 Carl the Monolith was dressed as Pro Skater, his costume is simply sport equipment and that makes him look lazy to come up with creative idea for a costume.
- Halloween 2017 Carl the Monolith was dressed as Stud in a purple thong.
- Succubus is in love with him.
- Carl was featured in Valentine's Day 2017 splash screen.