This is the quote line when you at Item Dump:
- Hey! I collect unique event items that you've missed. You can have them, but they aren't free! I got kids ya know...
Those quote are from Christmas Shop that he owned:
- You are the mean one...
- Wanna play zoozit and kazay?
- Something something 39 foot pole.
- How tight are your shoes?
- You've got garlic in your soul...
- Your heart is full of unwashed socks.
- Want some roast beast?
Bob's Special Day Challenge message to Bob:
- I guess it's your birthday or whatever? I think I've got something laying around you can have...
- The "shop" keeper is an adult cyclops. All cyclops of Western Swamps are not full grown.
- The shop keeper says that the items are not free because he has kids to feed.
- A Cyclops in Greek mythology and later Roman mythology, was a member of a primordial race of giants, each with a single eye in the middle of his forehead. The name literally means "round-eyed".
- The Greeks might have been interpreted the central nasal cavity of the skull of an elephant as a large single eye-socket of a huge monster.
- He owns present shop during Christmas Event 2016