"Hey Sweetie. I got a deal for you!"- Succubus
Devil Deals Edit
Devil Deals are dropped from destroyed houses as rolled scrolls. They may be activated by clicking them. If they aren't activated within 10 seconds, they are moved to top left corner of game screen where they stay indefinitely long in the form of notification. Other scrolls won't drop as long as the current one isn't activated. Scroll drops are separated by a cooldown (5 or 10 minutes, depends on previous deal) no matter whether the previous deal was accepted or not.
Most rewards are dropped in the form of an unrolled scroll, the other have immediate effect. The unrolled scroll can be activated immediately by clicking on it. If it isn't activated manually, after about 30 seconds it will activate automatically.
Most Devil Deal rewards can be boosted by upgrading Chaos Resort in the Hell. The following table does not include the bonuses from Chaos Resort and shows only the basic values.
|All damage x2||60 Seconds||10 Minutes||More chances if you failed to beat a boss ("Fight Boss" button below)|
|Skull's value x4||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
|5x Diamonds||Instant||5 Minutes||Scroll probability : 24% (Farm Mode enabled)|
|-5 House to destroy per difficulty||5 Minutes||10 Minutes||If your DPS > Building's HP and Farm Mode is disabled|
|Blue Chest||Instant||5 Minutes||Star level of chests depend on how high the level of difficulty the player has ever reached in the game, for instance, +/- level 500 : chests become 3 star chests|
|Skip 4 hours of crafting time||Instant||5 Minutes|| Must have Forge.
Scroll probability : 12% (Farm Mode enabled)
|Offline skulls x2||Instant||Only available after being offline for ~4 hours|
Special Scrolls Edit
Currently there is only one special scroll dropping on regular basis - the "thank-you" scroll from Lachhh. In this scroll Lachhh thanks you for watching 20 ads(Steam version: 20 Devil Deals clicked) and gives 10 Diamonds right away. No ads watching / Bloodstones / Blood is required to accept this scroll.
|10x Diamonds||Instant||5 Minutes||Special scroll. Message from Lachhh|
Diamond Deals Edit
Diamond Deals are the more powerful counterparts of Devil Deals that might be bought anytime.
Only one Diamond Deal may be active at a time (activating more will deactivate the previous ones) and Diamond Deal may not be active alongside Devil Deal (the first activated will be deactivated).
Most Diamond Deals can be boosted by upgrading Chaos Resort in the Hell. The following table does not include the bonuses from Chaos Resort and shows only the basic values.
|Fast Time Travel||45 Diamonds|| Get the highest number of orbs you have ever achieved without resetting (multiplied by the best portal multiplier you have unlocked).
Note: You will need to completely clear the location linked to the last unlocked portal to have the Orbs quantity updated.
|The Touch of Fire||5 Diamonds||DPS x4.5 for 60 seconds|
|Skullquistador||5 Diamonds||Skull's value x7.5 for 5 minutes|
|Bunch of Skulls||5 Diamonds||Lots of skulls, the amount of skulls rises with time|
|Rampage!||10 Diamonds||-5 house to destroy per difficulty for 5 minutes|
- Two deals cannot be active at the same time.
- For all deals with a duration a special timer will appear in the middle of game screen counting down the time left.
- If you activate a scroll but don't accept or reject it within the cooldown period, another scroll may be collected before the first reward is received.
- The very first scroll you get is a tutorial. The bonus it gives (Skull's Value x5 for 60 seconds) cannot be activated anymore.
- A message from Corporate Lachhh regarding sharing Zombidle on Facebook for a reward will also appear early in the game. If you attempt to click "No" the button falls off the screen, leaving you forced to click "Yes". Upon clicking, regular Lachhh will come in and beat up Corporate Lachhh, making note how games should not spam the user to share the game, at which point he will give you that reward for free. This only happens once.
- Although there are no ads on Steam, the "thank-you" scroll from Lachhh still appears and thanks you for playing.