"Gigantor: listens to Mozart me: dudududu" - Bob The Necromancer
The Giant Zombie is one of Bob's minions that appears in the game. He is stronger than a horde of zombies but the weakest single minion. He appears after the Zombie Horde and before the Red Knight.
Giant Zombie wears the same outfit as the Zombie Horde and uses the same attack animation. The only differences are ripped off sleeves, doubled height and eyes, which on Giant Zombie's portrait are normal and on Zombies Horde's portrait are completely white. Once a respected and loved star quarterback in the 3 Furnace Hellboars, he had to make a sudden career change after suffering from a twisted ankle that never fully recovered.
He may seem angry, but he's in actual perpetual mildly-inconveniencing pain.
To have access to the Giant Zombie one needs to level up the Zombie Horde at least once.
There is several items in the game that influences the Giant Zombie's abilities.
- Giant Zombie's Mace increases Giant Zombie's damage.
- Nightmare Mace increases Giant Zombie's damage depending on black orbs.
It does not matter whether the Giant Zombie is strong or not, his third skill "Dem Big Pockets" is very useful for all of Bob's minions. In every gang, there should be a Giant Zombie at level 50 minimum.
List of sentences when you level up Giant Zombie:
- SOMEbody once...
- The first and second skill fit together to make a sentence (which is unique).
- The fourth skill Overcompensating, characterized by a superiority goal, leads to striving for power, dominance, self-esteem and self-devaluation.
- During Halloween 2016 Giant Zombie was dressed as Goth.
- Likes to listen to classic music, for example Mozart.