Juicy Beast is an indie game studio founded in 2009 in Montreal, Canada.
Juicy Beast Team Edit
- Yowan Langlais (Co-Founder)
- Dominique Lemire-Nault (Co-Founder)
- Alexandre Dazé-Hill (Programmer)
- Jean-Philippe Côté (Illustrator-animator)
Worth Noting Edit
- The Game "Knightmare Tower" was featured by Apple as one of the Best Games of 2013.
- In May 2013, Juicy Beast participated in the Toronto Game Jam (TOJam) where they organised a LAN game-party in a game called "Toto Temple".
- All four coworkers are friends who are making games just for fun.
- At the beginning of the studio back in 2009 the team had to borrow money from thier families.