"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"- Bob The Necromancer
Swarm of Bats is one of Bob's minions that appears in the game. They are the strongest swarm unit in game.
The Swarm of Bats consists of three purple bats, each with two wings and one giant eyeball that is most of their body and a pair of tiny legs. Their only attack seems to be slamming themselves into the enemies. The bats see your meaningless attempts at living a purposeful life, and they find it cute that you almost believe your own lies.
To have access to the Swarm of Bats you need to have the Blue Specter at least at level one.
There is some items in the game that influences the Swarm of Bats's abilities.
- Bat's Fancy Pin increases Swarm of Bats's damage.
- Nightmare Pin increases Swarm of Bats's damage depending on black orbs.
|BAT SWARM||1M||10||Add 25% to Swarm of Bats DPS|
|NANANANANANA||2M||25||Add 10% crit hit|
|POW||10M||50||Add 50% to Swarm of Bats DPS|
|BAM KABOOM||100M||100||Add 2% to Swarm of Bats DPS for each level|
List of sentences when you level up Swarm of Bats:
- Increase dmg points, you'll do more dmg.
- Numbers are better when bigger.
- HEY LISTEN!
- Skulls are useful. Collect them
- The second skill "NANANANANANA" is a reference to the Batman theme by DC of 1966.
- The third skill ("POW") and fourth skill ("BAM KABOOM") are onomatopoeias which are words for a sound. This is also a reference to the Batman series of 1966.
- Halloween 2016 Swarm of Bat's costume is reference to Red Koopas from Super Mario.
- Halloween 2017 Swarm of Bat was dressed as a swarm of bees.
- Swarm of Bats used to have other quotes such as:
- *sip tea*
- *stares fancily*
- *eating biscuits*