He is equipped with shining white armor and a shining white spear made from orb crystals which he regularly maintains using his divine whetstone. He has large white wings, halo and he is also blonde. He regularly goes to the Heaven gym to workout, his hair is sacred and needs to be brushed three times a day.
After being defeated, this boss will drop one Unique Chest. The Angel is a scaling boss, which means that his level will increase by 250 after resetting the timeline in which he was defeated. The player has 120 seconds instead of the normal 30 to defeat The Angel.
- Divine Hand Mirror (Level 501 & Level 5001)
- Divine Energy Bar (Level 1251)
- Divine Lotion (Level 2001)
- Divine Conditioner (Level 2751)
- Orb Shard (Level 3501)
- Divine Protein Powder (Level 4251)
The items in the chest always follow the pattern: Divine Item, Orb Splinter, Orb Splinter, which means you will get an item every 3rd time you defeat the Angel. The item pattern starts to repeat starting with Divine Hand Mirror at level 5001.
List of some sentences while fighting the boss:
- I've got a meeting, so let's get this over with quickly.
- You think you compare to me? Hah!
List of some sentences after you defeat the boss:
- Immortality won't save you forever...
- Don't think time portals will save you...
- Gah! That actually hurt!
- Arghh... You win this time...
List of sentence if you fail or surrender to fight the boss:
- We are both immortal, but I am stronger!
- HAH! I am invincible!
- Your evil ends here!
- The character and location is reference to Sky Quest.
- Players who don't have Frantic Frigate can fight this boss in Amero Kingdom.
- He is the first boss that is featured on the world map.
- He is the first permanent scaling boss introduced in the game.