"Biggy is a strong green zombie who don't need no pants. #bodypositive" - Bob The Necromancer
The Big Plague is one of Bob's minions that appears in the game. It seems to be a reference to the Black Plague that was one of the most devastating pandemics in the history of mankind during medieval times.
He has green skin like Bob, a chubby body type, light armor and some cloth. He is shooting green balls of concentrated plague.
To have access to The Big Plague one needs to have Swarm of Bats at least at level one.
There is one item in the game that influences the Big Plague's abilities.
- Plague in a Bottle increases Big Plague's damage.
This Item that references but not affects Big Plague's abilities.
- Big Plague's Chier Pet gift for Bob from The Big Plague.
List of sentences when you level up The Big Plague:
- I rejoice in my capabilities
- My best teacher is my last mistake.
- My feelins are relevant.
- All skills are diseases sorted by the number of death toll.
- The fourth Skill "Blackest of Plagues" is a reference to the bubonic plague which is called the Black death. The Black Death or Black Plague was one of the most devastating pandemics in the history of mankind, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people and peaking in Europe in the years 1346–53
- The Big Plague has no nose.
- The cork of the "Plague in a bottle" has a similar design to Squid's Teddy Bear.
- During Halloween 2016 The Big Plaque was dressed in female drag, only good in heart can withstand his look.