"Never a dull moment when Tomb King is around, he's the LIGHT of the party! BadJokeEel.jpg" - Bob The Necromancer
The Tomb King is Bob's strongest minion appearing in the game. He has the highest base DPS of all minions.
Tomb King seems to be inspired from Egyptian mythology such as mummies and pharaohs. His primary attack is magic that creates electricity which is pointed at his target. Nobody rocks a loincloth better than him and he knows it, you know it, everybody knows it.
To have access to The Tomb King, one needs to have Flying Squid at least at level one.
There is one item in the game which affects the Tomb King:
- King's Collar - increases Tomb Kings's damage.
There is also one item that references Tomb King:
- Imitation Orb Shard - gift for Bob from The Tomb King.
List of sentences when you level up The Tomb King:
- I approve this upgrade.
- The future starts today.
- It's time for a change!
- The second skill Tomb Raider Raiding is based on the movie/video game franchise Tomb Raider that follows the adventures and exploits of Lara Croft, world-renowned archaeologist adventuress and the series' main protagonist.
- The third skill Ark Hiding is based on Raiders of the Lost Ark which is the first part of the Indiana Jones Saga created by George Lucas
- The fourth skill Joffrey was the best is based on the televion series Game of Thrones of HBO. Joffrey Baratheon is a tyrant for the first four seasons. He was murdered in the fourth season.
- The Halloween 2016 Tomb King was dressed as a centaur.