Next Update Edit
Kojak confirmed on the 19th April 2017 that the Berzerk Studio have started to build world 6 and world 7. Both can be reached in the future by collecting a special item like the Passports. Both new world will not have chest keepers. This will be added after the chests of the other worlds are balanced. Players should get worthwhile rewards from the chestkeeper of World 4 and World 5.
Evil blueprints (near future plans)Edit
Those upcoming features mentioned by the developers that may be released very soon, but not necessarilily in the next update.
- 5 star items
- Monster prestige
- Devil Deal Hell Building
- World 6 (due to some players reaching the end of world 5)
- [Spoiled on stream but not confirmed] Many new buildings in Hell
- Re-forge (item split) - Reddit topic
World annihilation plans (long term plans)Edit
- Crossplatform save allowing play across multiple devices
- [Greenlit!] Game launch on Steam platform
- Forge Cookbook (list of known item recipes, due to low priority it may not be released)
- Forge History (list of few last crafted items, due to low priority it may not be released)
- More personality for each monster
Villagers wishlist (player requests)Edit
List based on Reddit & streams.
- [Done] Item sorting
- [Done] Remove double collect action
- Fix scrollbar selecting an item when released
- [Done] Collect all button
- Fit all 5 forge slots on-screen - no scrolling needed
- Fix timer to display whichever item is the closest to being done (item/building)
- Real time item update under items tab (ghost count)
- Item tab - icon view as default
- Button to Forge always visible (like Hell button)
- Button to World Map (ship) in main menu (always visible) - ** Keyboard shortcuts / ring shortcuts - Reddit topic
- Unique items recipes, so we can get rid of too many items in forge list (Magic Dagger, Power Necklace, Category:Event_Items and other)
- [Known issue] Fix game downloading from scratch every time page is entered (PC).
- Keyboard shortcuts / ring shortcuts - Reddit topic
- List of submitted suggestions via google form - Reddit topic
Larklen: "right now the best spot to give suggestions is the link below (edit: reddit topic), you don't need a reddit account as there is a link to a google submission form - that makes it easier for us to track it, since it will get lost in Discord almost immediately."