Next Update Edit
Next event will be a colab temp event.
- Probably for Valentines.
- Should be a separate world.
(с) from Kojak on stream January 8th, 2018.
Evil blueprints (near future plans) Edit
Those upcoming features mentioned by the developers that may be released very soon, but not necessarilily in the next update.
- 5 and more star items
- Nightmare mode
- Probably replay of existing worlds, much harder - higher levels ( +1000?) but not finalised yet.
- You probably have to have the black orb for a world before you can play it in nightmare mode.
- Monster prestige
- Re-forge (item split) - Reddit topic
- Items 2.0
World annihilation plans (long term plans) Edit
- Skill tree
- Clerics who, when defeated, reduce health of The Angel.
- Forge Cookbook (list of known item recipes, due to low priority it may not be released)
- Forge History (list of few last crafted items, due to low priority it may not be released)
- More personality for each monster
- More collaboration with other game development studios like Day off at Burrito's and The Land Of Turtles
Many new buildings in Hell.
- Content added to Worlds 6 & 7.
- New Worlds 8, 9, 10.
- Much bigger world.
Villagers wishlist (player requests)Edit
List based on Reddit & streams.
- Fit all 5 forge slots on-screen - no scrolling needed
- Fix timer to display whichever item is the closest to being done (item/building)
- Keyboard shortcuts / ring shortcuts - Reddit topic
- Recipes for unique items, so that we could get rid of too many items in the forge list (Magic Dagger, Power Necklace, Category:Event Items and other)
- [Known issue] Fix game downloading from scratch every time page is entered (PC).
- List of submitted suggestions via google form - Reddit topic
"Right now the best spot to give suggestions is this link. You don't need a reddit account as there is a link to a google submission form - that makes it easier for us to track it, since it will get lost in Discord almost immediately." - Larklen