Since I started playing Zombidle, I've always though time warping wasn't that great because I would have lost all my progess just to reapair my broken orbs. Looking around the wiki I discovered that time warping is almost an essential mechanic of the game.
Still, I refused to time warp. I was still convinced that time warping wasn't covenient. To clear my doubts I've asked KojakTSL in one of his streams if finishing the game without time warps is even possible. He said that it would take an incredible amount of time, so much time it wouldn't be possible.
And then, completing the game without time warping became a challenge against myself. How long could I go on without time warping? That's what I was trying to find out.
I wanted to finish the game with no time warps at all. And while that is possible (in theory) I soon came to realize that is not possible to complete the game 100% without time warps, due to those damn Wizards holding the black orbs and forcing you to time warp.
And so I changed my own personal challenge to "Finish the game without time warping" to "Finish the game 100% with the lowest number of time warps possible".
As of now, the lowers amount of time warps possible is 7 (each to get one of the Black Orbs) or 500 to also get all the achievements since 500 time warps are required to get the last "Time Warp Ride" achievement.
- Gather lots of ghosts to get better shards.
- Defeat the third world's King.
- Raise the DPS in order to defeat the third Wizard, then reset.
Achievements so far
- Defeated Amero Kingdom's King with 0 time warps.
- Got the 1984 Spectral Vacuum.
- First reset done. First world's wizard defeated.
- Defeated the Malgar Realm's King.
- Second reset done. Second world's Wizard defeated.
- Upgraded Chaos Resort to Level 3.
- Got the Blue Spectre's Paranormal Stick. Ghost's drop rate dramatically increased now, which means crafing Mayem/Fortune shards is way faster.